WRc provided support to an industrial client at all stages of their registration process under the Registration, Evaluation, restriction and Authorisation of CHemicals (REACH) Regulation.
This project involved:
- Collation and expert assessment of all available data on the chemical
- Preparation of the registration dossier in IUCLID (International Uniform Chemical Information Database) format
- Collation of data for structurally similar chemicals for use in read-across and data-gap filling
- Development of (Quantitative) Structure-Activity Relationship (Q)SAR predictions; preparation of toxicological test plans
- Development of exposure scenarios using the CHEmical Safety Assessment and Reporting (CHESAR) tool
- Preparation of a Chemical Safety Report (CSR), and providing on-going assistance to the client during dossier submission and any subsequent communications with the European CHemicals Agency (ECHA).