Water Research Centre Limited
Who We Are
Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Policy
Health & Safety
Utilities Vendor Database
What We Do
Potable Water Training
Treatment Processes Training
Fine to Flush
Water Framework & Other Directives
Water Quality Modelling
Catchment Management Solutions
NCET - Toxicology & Microbiology
Evaluation & Testing Facility
Large Flow Loop
Open Channel Flume
Small Pipe Blockage Rig
Distribution & Leakage Management
Waste Characterisation & Classification
In-house Laboratory Testing
Statistical Analysis & Programme Design
Environmental Risk Assessment
Waste Management Procurement
R&D and Piloting Facilities
Compliance and Regulatory Support
Data Driven Insight
Pollution & Flooding Prevention
What's Going On
Careers at WRc
Get in Touch
Skip over navigation
What We Do
CESWI (Civil Engineering Specification for the Water Industry)
What type of company do you work for:
1. What is your role? Please tick all that apply.
Standards team member
If other, please specify
2. What CESWI format do you use?
3. Which edition do you use?
4. Does CESWI need updating now?
5. How frequently should it be updated?
Every 10 years
Every 5 years
Every 2 years
6. How useful are the marginal notes? (On a scale of 1-5, 1 = very useful, 5 = not all useful)
7. Do you have your own amended and supplementary clauses?
8. Do you write clauses for specific contracts?
9. How are client specific clauses disseminated to or by you?
10. Would you subscribe to an alert service if clauses are affected by an update?
11. Do you provide your own supplementary guidance on the use of CESWI?
12. Do you subscribe to the online CESWI service?
If no to question 12 please skip to question 22, page 2.
Enter the code shown:
WRc delighted to join the RSK Group
August 20, 2020
WRc's share details of a new collaborative innovation project that will help the water sector on its journey to 'Net Zero'
July 09, 2020
WRc Response to Ofwat Consultation on Innovation Funding and Competition
July 01, 2020
Fine to Flush Testing
New Fine to Flush Video
Get your wipes tested, contact us today
WRc offer Fine to Flush Certification Scheme
Tweets by @WRcplc