The events are supported by British Water, Future Water Association and The UK Water Partnership, and are held in London, Dublin, New York, Leeds, Bristol and the Midlands create a platform for organisations with interesting water technology innovations, to connect to funders and those with water technology needs.
Wet Networks events provide a medium for networking and the exchange of ideas between senior players in the water technology sector.
4.30pm | Registration and Coffee
5.00pm | Chairman's introduction
5.10pm | Keynote: Andrea Gysin, Head of Research, Development and Innovation at Thames Water
5.40pm | 'Elevator presentations'
- APEM - 'Remote monitoring techniques for leakage detection'
- Electroscan - 'Revolutionizing ways to collect leak data and prioritize data for repair & rehabilitation of water and sewer networks'
- Keyholetech - 'Using innovative medical surgery techniques on underground assets'
- MPWiK - 'Predictive analytics for advanced pressure control and leakage reduction'
- Panton McLeod - 'protect, maintain and improve potable water quality within treatment and distribution systems using robotic technology and advanced cleaning techniques'
- Charity presenter to be confirmed.
6.50pm | Chairman's closing review
8.00pm | Close
See a video from our previous event: click here