With increasing pressures on water resources across the UK, the water efficiency agenda is gathering momentum. In order to implement effective measures, you need a comprehensive understanding of water use – whether in a home, commercial or industrial environment.
WRc works with water companies, policy makers and regulators making us uniquely placed to provide:
- independent advice on reporting and demand forecasting
- bespoke micro-component forecasting models
- robust evidence and justification for modelled outputs.
Our in-house team of statisticians, data analysts and technical experts has unparalleled experience in:
- micro-component level monitoring of domestic properties, using WRc’s unique Identiflow®system
- identification of appliances being used in homes, volumes per use, flow rates and frequency of use, hot and cold water assessment
- separation of technological features of water use from behavioural issues.
Water use and energy use are inextricably linked, along with other studies on the impacts of climate change. We help our clients:
- identify water using processes with considerable energy requirements and assist in finding solutions to reduce consumption
- support whole-life impact assessments of water using products
We also offer services to support demand management policy, planning and implementation including:
If you require more information on any of these topic areas, please either contact a member of our team, or follow the links below to download further information on:
- Demand management, forecasting and scenario modelling (download flyer)
- Water use in homes (download flyer)
- Monitoring solutions, including WRc’s Identiflow system (download flyer)
- Water and energy use (download flyer)