Our Wastewater team provides innovative solutions to UK and international clients faced with challenges and opportunities to which there are often no off-the-shelf answers.
Achieving compliance with increasingly demanding regulatory requirements for wastewater treatment works, sludge treatment plants and pumping stations, is becoming increasingly demanding. A fresh approach to dealing with these issues, together with the adoption of novel systems and technologies, can provide measurable performance improvements. Such issues include:
- Optimising operational efficiencies
- Managing operational risks
- Prioritising capital maintenance and investment needs
- Choosing sustainable treatment and disposal processes
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Adapting to the impact of climate change
These challenges can be complex and interlinked and require a depth and breadth of knowledge to identify solutions that are both practical and effective. Our wastewater team specialises in developing innovative solutions tailored to meet our clients' specific needs.