Who we are
triOpsis is a fast growing UK technology company that provides visual intelligence to industries that rely on mobile workforces to install, repair and maintain physical assets. Our solutions combine mobile photographic monitoring with essential contextual information, enabling organisations to deliver quality assets through real time visibility and control.
What we are exhibiting
We will be demonstrating our Visual Intelligence software solution for utilities using mobile devices and laptop computers. The solution will show how visual intelligence based on real time photographic evidence and contextual information can drive the “right first time” agenda.
What is innovative about our product?
Water companies and other utilities are facing increasing fines, insurance claims and quality issues associated with repair and maintenance work. The triOpsis Visual Intelligence solution for utilities addresses these challenges by providing:
- Visibility- real time photographic reporting with contextual data gives a clear view of the situation onthe ground, before, during and after work
- Control - automatic data triggered processes notify key staff about problems so they can respond quickly and effectively
- Quality - with good visibility and control more jobs are completed right first time and work quality is improved, while comprehensive data analysis enables performance to be measured and improved.
Our powerful enterprise level system features:
- Highly usable, flexible, device independent data capture
- The ability to give structure to visual data and add essential contextual information
- Secure, reliable communications
- Large scale web-based data management, search and review facilities with controlled access
- Process management functions to quickly get the right information to the right people and drive effective actions
- Powerful data analysis and reporting capabilities for decision support and business improvement
The benefits for utility companies are:
- Reduced aborted jobs through better visibility of the issues during planning, scheduling and whilst the gangs are on site
- Reduction in NRSWA fines
- Improved customer service by getting it right first time
- Higher quality of workmanship hence reducing the quantity of remedial work and increased asset life
- Reduced insurance claims