WRc offers extensive experience in providing practical solutions to issues associated with industrial wastewater. This experience has been gained from working with industry for over 80 years and spans all aspects of the production, management, treatment, reuse and ultimate discharge of industrial wastewater.
WRc is independent and prides itself on building long-term relationships with its clients to help them meet their challenges by providing innovative, sustainable and cost-effective solutions. Our clients include many major industrial businesses, water service companies and environmental regulators. We undertake work throughout the world and have a particular focus on the chemicals, oil and gas industries.
What services do we provide?
WRc offer industrial wastewater services tailored to meet each client’s individual requirements. Our technical services include:
- option and feasibility studies,
- on-site water and wastewater surveys,
- modelling of water use and wastewater flows and loads, laboratory and pilot scale treatability testing,
- process selection and evaluation,
- process design and costing,
- supporting regulatory approval processes,
- supporting engineering design and procurement,
- routine operational support, troubleshooting and process de-bottlenecking.
Projects undertaken have ranged from the routine testing of individual wastewater samples through to the design and construction of large biological treatment plants. We also undertake collaborative research through our Portfolio programme.