The customer engagement service area focuses on the relationship between the end user and the service provider.
Our work covers all touch points where there may be a need or desire to communicate from either the customer or company perspective. Specific topic areas covered include:
- utility revenue metering (technology including smart meters, deployment and replacement strategy, under registration and meter testing, and billing)
- supply pipe leakage (policy and strategy, risk, economic level)
- water efficiency (strategy and evaluation, rainwater harvesting and greywater reuse strategy and risk identification)
- understanding water and gas use (including our unique water use analysis product - Identiflow)
- customer communication methods including gamification
- plain English advice on hot topics such as human health, misconnections, sewer flooding, disposal to sewer, product labelling etc.