WRc has a long history of providing specialist training to environmental regulators, water companies, trade bodies and other organisations in the water, waste and environment industries.
We offer flexible packages of training that can be tailored to address specific needs of a range of audiences, from broad primers for inexperienced staff to detailed technical training for more experienced staff. Courses can be run either at WRc’s offices in Swindon or at any other suitable location. Course content, pace, timing and duration are flexible and can be adapted according to your needs. Courses are typically run in small groups of 4-12 to facilitate an informal and relaxed training style.
A selection of our courses is listed below but please contact us for further details or if you have other training needs. We will welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements in more detail and to put together a bespoke training package that meets your needs.
- Introduction to the Water Industry
- European Water Legislation
- Introduction to Water Quality Statistics
- Design and Analysis of Monitoring Programmes
- Introduction to water quality modelling using SIMCAT
- Urban Pollution Management - Controlling Intermittent Discharges from Urban Wastewater Systems
- Urban Pollution Management Rapid Assessment Tool (UPMRAT)
- STORMPACTM– Rainfall modelling for Urban Pollution Management
- Sewer model audits